- Hearing Loss 101
- Think you may have a hearing loss? Were you recently diagnosed with a loss? Wondering what to do next?
- Financial Assistance
- Share information about insurance coverage, tax credits, and national benefit organizations that help people access hearing loss treatment devices.
- Hearing Loss Treatment-Hearing Aids
- Discuss alternative options available to treat hearing loss including cochlear implants, medical treatment, assistive devices, and aural rehabilitation/counseling.
- Family and Relationships
- Does someone in your family have a hearing loss, but they won’t admit it? Discuss strategies for communicating with loved ones who have a hearing loss, including learning how to deal with resistance and denial.
- Advancements in hearing loss technology and accessibility occur every day-discuss them here.
You can visit the forum at: http://forum.edisonstanford.com .
Note: All posts on the forum are mediated.